MRS. PATAREEYA BENJAPOLCHAI
Independent Director, Chairman of the Audit Committee and Member of the Governance Nomination Committee
Percentage of Shareholding
Relationship with Management
- Master of Business Administration, Thammasat University
- Certificate in Advance Auditing, Chulalongkorn University
Governance Training and Other Training/Seminars
- Ethical Leadership in 2018
- Driving Company Success with IT Governance in 2016
- Director Certification Program Update in 2014
- Financial Institutions Governance in 2010
- Director Certification Program (DCP) 1st in 2000
- IOD (Singapore) 2017 Flagship Conference “The Sustainability Imperative” by Singapore Institute of Director (SID) in 2017
- IOD (UK) Annual Convention 2016 “Thriving in a changing world” by The Institute of Director (UK) in 2016
- Mar 2016 – Present Independent Director, Thaicom Public Company Limited
- Mar 2018 – Present Chairman of Audit Committee and Member of Governance and Nomination Committee, Thaicom Public Company Limited
Position in other listed companies
- 2014 – Present Independent Director and Chairperson of the Audit Committee, MCOT Plc.
- 2011 – Present Independent Director and Member of Audit Committee, TISCO Financial Group Plc.
- 2011 – Present Independent Director and Member of Audit Committee, TISCO Bank Plc.
Position in other non-listed companies
- Feb 2017 – Present Advisor for Civil Penalties Measurement, The Securities and Exchange Commission
- Feb 2017 – Present Subcommittee on Acquisition of Securities for Business Takeover, The Securities and Exchange Commission
- 2013 – Present Independent Director, Bangkok Glass Plc.
- 2013 – Present Director of Revolving Fund Evaluation Committee, Ministry of Finance
- 2013 – Present Member of the SET AWARD Committee as an Expertise for Corporate Governance and Social Responsibilities, The Stock Exchange of Thailand
- 2013 – Present Director, Thai Institute of Directors Association
- 2010 – Present Associate Judge, The Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court
- 2010 – Present Director, Baan Ruam Tang Fhun Co., Ltd.
- 2013 – 2017 Directors’ Responsibilities Steering Committee, The Securities and Exchange Commission
- 2011 – 2017 Member of Ethics Committee, Federation of Accounting Professions Under The Royal Patronage of His Majesty the King
- 2011 – 2016 Chairman of the Audit Committee, The Office of the Agricultural Futures Trading Commission